Are There Benefits For Companies From The 2015 Version Of ISO9001?
As ISO9001 is used by over a million organisations worldwide it is essential for it to be revised periodically so that it maintains its relevance in the current marketplace and continues to offer organisations improved performance and business benefits.
The 2015 version of the Standard will allow you to:
- Bring Quality and Continual improvement into the heart of your business
- Increase Involvement of the Leadership Team
- Introduce Risk and Opportunity Management
Bringing Quality Management and Continual Improvement into the heart of an business gives a chance for Quality Management to be aligned with Strategic Direction. The starting point of the new standard is to identify internal and external parties who support the QMS, which means it can be used to enhance and monitor the performance of your business.
The new standard will help businesses to:
- Become more consistent competitors in the marketplace
- Utilise better Quality Management to meet present and identify future Customer needs
- Increase efficiency saving time, money and resources
- Improve Operational Performance thus cutting errors and increasing profitability
- Motivate and engage staff by using more efficient internal processes
- Win high value customers
- Achieve improved customer retention
- Give better customer service
- Broaden business opportunities by demonstrating compliance
Existing systems need to be upgraded to the new standard by September 2018 so it’s worth getting up to speed with it now. Qualiform have already worked with a few clients to get the new standard up and running so we understand what’s required and would be glad to help you out.