Does The 2015 Version Of ISO 9001 Bring Benefits For Companies?
As ISO 9001 is used by over a million organisations worldwide it is essential for it to be revised periodically so that it maintains its relevance in the current marketplace and continues to offer organisations improved performance and business benefits.
The 2015 version of ISO 9001 will help you to:
- Bring Quality and Continual improvement into the heart of your business
- Increase Involvement of the Leadership Team
- Introduce Risk and Opportunity Management
Bringing Quality Management and Continual Improvement into the heart of an business gives a chance for Quality Management to be aligned with Strategic Direction. The starting point of the 2015 standard is to identify internal and external parties who support the Quality Management System (QMS), which means it can be used to enhance and monitor the performance of your business.
ISO 9001 2015 helps businesses to:
- Become more consistent competitors in the marketplace
- Utilise better Quality Management to meet present and identify future Customer needs
- Increase efficiency saving time, money and resources
- Improve Operational Performance thus cutting errors and increasing profitability
- Motivate and engage staff by using more efficient internal processes
- Win high value customers
- Achieve improved customer retention
- Give better customer service
- Broaden business opportunities by demonstrating compliance
Of course, with any system of such nature, it comes down to what you want to get out of it. If you need support in your business to get the maximum out of your quality management processes, we’re just on the end of the line!